The health App has measures regarding minors’ protection in accordance with the current legislation.
[Privacy and Data Protection]
Purpose: Safeguarding minors’ safety and privacy in the use of health Apps.
- Clear information about available content for users should be provided according to age groups and suitability.
- An age verification process (automatic or self-reported) should be provided in order to control the access to content restricted to minors.
- Request, collection, use or revelation of minor’s information should not be allowed unless a verifiable parental consent is granted.
- The App’s owner will remove all minor’s information collected without a parental consent, including information exchanged with third parties.
- The health Apps for children must provide the option with which parents/guardians may be able to avoid the automatic revelation of their children/minors’ location.