Before downloading and installing, the health App informs about the kind of user’s data to be collected and the reason, about the access policies and data treatment, and about possible commercial agreements with third parties.
[Privacy and Data Protection]
Purpose: The responsible persons of the App have to ensure transparency regarding the use and treatment of the collected personal data before downloading and installing the App, in accordance with current legislation on matters of data protection.
- Before downloading and installing, the App should inform about if it is necessary the user’s registration and what data may be collected during the App use.
- Before downloading, there should be information about the rights on collected information, including the possible commercial use of collected data.
- The responsible persons of the App should inform about the purpose and use of the collection of personal data.
- Before downloading, entities that can access, collect and use this data will be identified, explaining the terms to carry out the exchange of information.
- Before downloading, if specially protected data is collected, it will be declared expressly.