The health App clearly describes the terms and conditions about recorded personal data.
[Privacy and Data Protection]
Purpose: Ensuring the recognised principles on matters of personal data such as privacy, confidentiality, access, rectification, cancellation and objection.
- Rights and duties about collected information, including possible commercial use of data, as well as access policies and use by third parties should be declared.
- Any information exchanged with third parties aside from previously mentioned terms should be exchanged anonymously.
- Maintenance and elimination policy about the data provided by users, as well as the exercise of rights of access, rectification, cancellation and objection, should be described.
- The sorts of automatically collected information regarding the use of App, as well as possible data about the terminal, should be described, allowing the user to access to them.
- The applicable law on data protection should be specified.