The health App clearly defines its functional reach and its purpose, identifying the target groups of information and the aims pursued regarding these groups.
Purpose: Describing explicitly and objectively its target audience, as well as its aims and purpose, so that users can value the App’s interest.
- The purpose and aims regarding its content and services should be clearly defined.
- The functions and their conditions should be described in detail with a clearly and accessible language.
- It should be warned that the use of the App does not replace the health professional-patient relation.
- The target audience should be defined in its description section, as well as it should be categorised regarding a standardised classification of health Apps.
- The content and services should be adapted according to the target audience.